HOW TO BOOK YOUR TANDEM FLIGHT
1. SHOP for tandem flight option – Add to cart
2. AT CHECKOUT: Fill out contact and payment details
3. ORDER NOTES SECTION: Include the following information
– preferred date(s) for flight
– alternative dates available (full date range if you are visiting)
– Any important details on passengers (child, old injuries, weight over 100kg, etc) to be considered
– Gift certificates – include “to” -and- “from” information, and indicate preference between PDF printable certificate or a mailed hard copy (include address if necessary)
UNDERSTAND THAT PARAGLIDING IS WEATHER DEPENDENT
In order to be able to fly, paragliding requires there to be no precipitation, no clouds in the flying area and the correct wind conditions. Sunny skies don’t necessarily mean that conditions are flyable. Reservations are made on the hope of flyable weather. Please be prepared to have alternate flying days if the weather doesn’t permit flying.
If there is any cancellation from our part due to weather or other issues, we will re-schedule your flight to a later time or offer you a 100% refund of your payment (minus shuttle fees when transport utilized).
There are NO refunds for flights cancelled by customer within 48 hours (or no-shows). There is a $100 fee for re-scheduling within 48 hours, as pilots and shuttles are booked in advance.
Showing all 8 results